Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day Mommy!





                 I love my mother yes i do, for she is the one that has been there too!
                 I love my mother yes i do. For if i had no mother like the one i do, i would be lonely, clueless, as well as you. 
                 I love my mother yes i do for she is the one that taught me too as I go on with my life and my future.

Motherhood is pretty tough, a 24 hour job,no pay,no day off, sometimes it is unappreciated, and yet resignation is impossible. A mother is a woman who is created by God to bring love, joy, happiness and caring into his world.



During my graduation day #2013

 And I am forever thankful for having my mom right now. Problems may come as we go on with our journey together but what is important is that we always remain strong and bonded as a family.
We'll have more bondings in the future and I promise to fulfill all of our dreams.


family

You serve as our everything mom :) and we would always be grateful for all of your efforts!


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY :) AND WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!



No comments:

Post a Comment