Thursday, January 23, 2014

Personalize your BDJ PLANNER 2014

My BDJ 2014 planner
Have your very own BDJ planner? And still want it personalize? I have a simple trick for you that you could also try.


 hadn't got the chance to make it personalize by the BDJ Planner since I would always wanted to start my year with a planner at hand and I did not make it to book my order ahead of time, so I just decided to do something about it. Make it personalize in my own way.

(c) Nathalie Salcedo
Steps :

           1. I used the font style “Script MT Bold” maximize the number of characters      to 8 only to make it fit the blank space.
       2.  With a font size of 72
       3.  Use white font color and placed a black background 
       4.  Cut it out and make sure it’s pretty clean
       5.  And stick it to your planner!

Simple ways but it truly made my planner personalize J Try it!

N♥




2 comments:

  1. This is really fascinating, You're a very professional blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to searching for extra of your magnificent post. Additionally, I've shared your web site in my social networks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finally talking about > %blog_title% < Liked it!

    ReplyDelete