Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Job Hunting


After all the parties and greetings from friends and families for graduating in college, what comes next then? 

Yes! exactly, the job hunting process is a must! especially for fresh graduate (like me! ;) who eagerly wanted to have a job!

I personally thought it would be as easy as it could be, but I might be wrong by that, , there might be a lot of venues to look for a job, there's newspapers, the internet and even recommendations from your family members and friends, and what makes it more pretty hard is deciding where to go and what type of job you should really go to? Series of scheduled interview are always there, mails from companies and just even sending your resume online are really making a mark already to the employers. But have we go for it? have we risk our time and efforts into it? Some may say yes, but others may not, because not until we're fully decided with our course of field in the future we cannot fully decide as to where to spend our careers.

I personally applied for numerous big companies in the countries, I received scheduled interviews for some but still waiting for others to call for me. I cannot really focused as of now, I have a lot of dreams and it kills me pretty hard! I wanted to have a job already but as of now, "PATIENCE" might be just the only virtue I should have. :)


Good Luck on my future decisions! and to your decisions as well!

N♥

No comments:

Post a Comment