Monday, April 25, 2011

A teacher, who: me?

The SKP summer kindergarten program finally started this April 25, 8 o'clock in the morning for the orientation with the parents and some introduction as well on different subject matter and as part of its orientation, the students were all asked to introduce themselves and to state what they’ve dreamed to become in the future.



Some says, they wanted to become doctors, soldiers, nurses and even policemen, but what caught my attention was the dream of some students to become a “teacher” for it reminds me of my dream when I was just also by that age. To become a teacher! Yes!, and I’ve recalled my childhood where me and my friends use to play “teacher-teacheran” hahaJ and I’ve always wanted to become a teacher! Although I know the fact that my friends were even much older than I do, they’re more knowledgeable when it comes to different things and staff, but as I age, that dream that I have, eventually fade away, I don’t know why? But maybe because I’ve realized how hard it is, to stand up the entire period of the class, and kept on shouting just to call for the attention of all the students.

But as I recall those memories that I had, those dreams that I wish to achieved before, it just eventually leave a smile on my face thinking that it could just only be a part of my impossible dream. Since I’m pursuing Mass Comm. Right now, my mind is really focused on what I’ve wanted to achieve on the present. But it sounds funny how I eventually volunteered to become one of the Para-teacher of SKP to teach and to share what I can to little children. Well, I guessed it just merely means that I no longer really have to become an educ. Student just to teach because I could still become a teacher even on my own little way.

No comments:

Post a Comment