Monday, April 25, 2011

it's play time:)

I’ve always been health conscious and I really do look into my diet, “more fruits, less oil, more vegetables, less salt” For I’m really afraid to die just only due to sickness or illness. So exercising had also been a part of my routine, to make sure that my health resistance works properly and to look physically fit as well.


Then, because of summer, as I meet my new found friends, jogging had been a part of our bonding. And at least once or twice a week we do make time to jog a round or two, but to tell you the truth, it was not just only the jogging that matters most to us, but our childish games and silly tricks we use to play after jogging. It was pretty tiring that we kept on playing like kids do and laugh till we fart, and the only thing that could make us stop, was “time” . “Ui anong oras na? pupunta pakong SKP!” (some of the famous words!:)


From those jogging and playing bondings we used to have, it made me closer to my new friends and got the chance to meet more. What made it also super special is the fact that we no longer need a large sum of money just to have fun, to drink every morning a cup of “taho” that could already suit or quench our thirst and it’s enough.


Some might not even took their bath before the jogging, but still, everybody is having so much fun and kept on looking forward as to when would be the next one

No comments:

Post a Comment