Monday, March 21, 2011

Ace Water Spa

To have a vacation even just for a day or two would really be a very nice feeling--you get to relax over the stressed weekdays and bond with your family or friends.

“Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths”. ~Etty Hillesum

Everyday for me is called a vacation just as long as I could relax on my own special way but maybe, the last time that I had a so-called vacation happened just by last week--upon the ending of another school year. And since I’m a college student, the word haggard could always be seen on me, I tend to do a lot of research works, projects and assignments, the never-ending reviewing on exams, plus my different chores at home and my social life of courseJ. And so, our family decided to treat ourselves and pamper ourselves in a spa at Ace Water Spa where we spend the entire morning there. The Ace Spa offers a different kind of feeling apart from other spa salon. There were pools with different variations for relaxation; there is also a place for kids to enjoy like the different fountains and toys; there were also the steam and sauna rooms where it could be used for health benefit of one person. You could even just lie down on one part of it and continually feel the massage.
It was really relaxing and I felt like I was really stressed free and relieved from all anxiety. And though it was relaxing it was also very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment