Monday, March 21, 2011

I love♥

me, my mom and sister
Let me share with you some things that I love most:
I love mornings, it makes me think of the value of life.
I love my family, they give me the motivation to strive for more.
I love being a daughter, for it gives me the sense of responsibility.
I love my best friend, that despite of our arguments she is still there to be my best adviser.
I love my friends, who continually understand me and stand beside me.
I love my Comm2 classmates, for they give me a reason to go to class really cheerful and happy.

comm2
I love singing and listening to music, for it let me express my mood.
I love to sleep and eat, for it boosts my energy.
I love taking pictures and being taken of, for I love seeing myself doing the things that I love most.
I love making scrapbook, journals and diaries, for they are my memorabilia to look back to.
I love going to different places, for exploring is one of my passion.
I love to be in Hongkong, Paris and Rome, to enjoy the different tourist spots.
I love color pink, for it inspires me upon seeing it.
I love Barbies and Hellokitty, for they remind me of my childhood life.
I love yoghurt and ice cream, for they give me pleasure and a state of bliss.

Bella and Edward
I love apple and vegetables, for they keep me healthy as I go on life.
I love the movie Twilight, for it gives me a fantasy way of life that someday I could also meet my Edward Cullen.
I love the movie "The Devil wears Prada", for it inspires me of my dream job to be a fashion consultant of a well-known magazine.
In short I love watching movies, romantic, comedy and inspiring, that gives me an understanding about the reality of life.
I love Ashley Tisdale, for despite of her fame she still never forgets to remain humble.
I love being a student, for it gives me the chance to keep on learning as time goes by.
I love being a Paulinian, for it reminds me of being a Christian to praise and love God.
I love praying, for it gives me the hope to look forward as to new beginnings and gives me the security that everything would be possible.
I love reading the Bible,  for it gives me the true meaning of life.
But most especially, I love GOD for giving me everything.

“God didn’t gave us everything to enjoy life, but he gave us life to enjoy everything”

No comments:

Post a Comment