Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Planner Loves♥


“I’m a planner.  And an organizer. If things aren’t planned, I get a teeny bit stressed out.”
              Firstly, I do not really keep a planner with me, years back when I was studying, I often neglect planner gifts from friends thinking that I won’t even use it. But later did I realized that in order to stay organized, I needed to start using a planner for all of my school schedules and plans at the same time.
It was 2012 when I had my first planner, the green centennial planner of my Alma Mater “St. Paul University Manila” and I get so used into it in so many ways.
I believe it became helpful on my part since I’m a type of person who’s highly-organized in terms of ALMOST everything, I always plan ahead making sure that I don’t miss anything, managing my time in the best way that I can so that I’ll be able to comply everything. Daily task, weekly, monthly and even yearly goals I make sure that I jot it down on my planner.
That is how I became too much excited to look for another set of planner when 2013 came, and I felt in love with this simple planner I got from a bookstore. A pink small planner that is very light-weight, it’s cute and it had been very useful for my studies and later on, for my work.
That is how I loved having my planner with me J. And I’ll share it to you how I make use of it in sooooo many ways. 
I jot down my task everyday, my agenda’s and things to do and check it every now and then to make sure that I’ve checked all the task at the end of the day.
I was also able to see my task  clearly in a monthly basis or yearly basis, in which prior events are written for reminders. Making sure that every time my friends and family ask for a get-together or small meet-ups I always check it first with my planner. 


I also stick important memories in my planner like movie tickets, tickets from theater plays I've watched, places I've visited, things I've bought in a form of the price tag, and plane tickets to name a few.
Movie Ticket

Movie Ticket

my graduation ticket

Event
Part of the planner is a "Note" page in which you could stick or write anything under the sun. I remember having thoughts every night and I make sure that I wrote it down for me to remember it the next day. 

Aside from this, my planner also served as my best friend and my companion at all times. I make sure I have it inside my bag using colorful pens and writing materials to keep it cute and pretty. Not only did this planner helped me with my everyday task, it made me more organized and structured at the same time.
Try having one for yourself! And love it the same way as I do, you'll be surprised of how you get excited each day to complete your task.!
P.S waiting for my 2014 planner
N <3

No comments:

Post a Comment