Monday, December 02, 2013

Ms. Earth Corpo Visit 2013


           Miss Earth Competition a beauty pageant which is widely known by everybody  participated by almost 90 countries all over the world with  the advocacy to promote:  “the preservation and protection of the environment.”


On one hand Ever Bilena Cosmetics as one of the major sponsor of the said pageant had the chance to have its Corpo Visit together with some delegates. The objective of the said visit is for the candidates to be aware of what Ever Bilena Cosmetics is, and what it could do to help them thru the course of the pageant particularly in the field of cosmetics.


Fortunate enough,  that I had the chance to be with this delegates, by having a make-up demonstration / make-up training for them. We have provided make-ups for them to use as well. We were able to share them tips and additional information regarding the proper make-up application and the like. 
It was really heartwarming how they tend to understand every word that I say, every make-up tip that I give and they felt very grateful after the training. It was simple and short but I was happy enough how they were able to appreciate it.



I even also got the chance to mingle and talk to some of them even thanking me for the inputs I have shared for them.



After the make-up demo, series of pictorials took place with the contestants as they were also able to show how confident and beautiful they are.


        

Everybody was friendly enough, and despite all activities for the day, they all still manage to smile in front of the camera with grace.

It was a very exciting day after all, a bright new experience for me, something I haven't thought I could do from the first place but with all means of prayers and practice everything turned out well.
All of the contestants were very pretty, stunning I must say but one thing is for sure, there all normal people too :)) considering they were delegates from their respective countries? Well, I do not think it's an issue after all.


Here's our Marketing team after the said event :)





Tired. But everybody is still in it for another photo op :) (*wink)



For more photos during Ms. Earth Corpo Visit :  https://www.facebook.com/nathalie.salcedo/media_set?set=a.10202560662712878.1073741835.1085544805&type=1


No comments:

Post a Comment